The detail view displays all information of the dive.
This view allows also to go to the previous or thenext dive.
The profile view shows the depth profile of the current dive. This depth profilecomes from a dive computer and can only be transferred from the dive computer to aPC with the help of the software from UWATEC/ScubaPro. This view displays also allwarnings the dive computer has stored during the a dive below the depth profile. Thewarnings are
- dive computer in decompression mode,
- no stop time violation,
- ascent warning, i.e. a too fast ascent,
- dekompression warning,
- excessive work (only in combination with air integrated dive computers),
- transmission warning, i.e. for air integrated dive computers the transmissionfrom tank sensor to dive computer got disrupted, and
- oxygen concentration warning in case of too high concentration of oxygen in body tissues.